1. Double over fishing line or string (make sure to give yourself plenty of length).
2. Make a slip knot.
3. Slip a piece of glass behind the knot, and make another knot to secure the first.
4. Repeat the process until you reached your desired length. Then tie a triple knot to secure.
5. Once you’ve finished all the strands to your mobile, use a paintbrush to apply super glue to all the backs of the sea glass (or you could use brushable super glue).
6. Once dry, cut the top loops to your strands.
7. Tie a slip knot to mark where you want the strand to hang on the driftwood.
8. Tie on string, and hang in a sunny window.